Recurring Transaction Agreement
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By filling Recurring Transaction Agreement Form and clicking the “Pay” button you express full consent to these Terms and Conditions and authorize payment service provider to automatically charge your credit card for recurring delivery of goods or services in agreed fixed amount and fixed date, stipulated in Recurring Transaction Form, which is integral part of Recurring Transaction Agreement.
- You acknowledge and agree that confirmation notification of the Recurring Transaction Agreement will be provided within 2 (two) business days using agreed method of communication.
- You certify that you are an authorized user of credit card, details provided in Recurring Transaction Form, and that you will not dispute the scheduled payments with your credit card company provided the transactions correspond to the terms indicated in these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree to pay for all goods and/or services or other additional services you ordered through the Website, as well as for any additional expenses (if necessary), including, but not limited, all possible taxes, charges, etc.
- You take full responsibility for timely payments for Website. Payment service provider only facilitates a payment for the amount indicated by the Website, and it is not responsible for paying by user of the Website the aforementioned additional funds/expenses.
- After clicking the “Pay” button the transaction is irrevocably deemed to be processed and executed. After clicking the “Pay” button you agree that you will not be eligible to cancel the payment or request to cancel it. By placing the order on the Website, you confirm and state that you do not violate legislation of any country. Also, by accepting these rules (and/or Terms & Conditions), you, as cardholder, confirm that you are entitled to use Services offered via the Website.
- By starting to use the Website’s Services you take legal responsibility for not violating the legislation of any country where this Service is being used, and confirm that the payment service provider is not responsible for any such unlawful or unauthorised violation.
- By agreeing to use the Website’s Services, you understand and accept that processing of any of your payments are executed by the payment service provider, and there is no statutory right of revocation of already purchased goods and/or services or any other opportunities to cancel the payment.
- You acknowledge that this Recurring Transaction Agreement will remain in effect until you cancel it, and you agree to notify the Website of any changes in your account information or termination of this agreement at least 7 (seven) days prior to the next billing date. If you wish to reject to use Recurring Transaction services for your next purchases of goods and/or services or other facilities on the Website, you can do that by using Website email provided in Website contact details.
- Payment service provider is not responsible for any failure to process the data related to your payment card, or for the issuing bank’s refusal to provide authorisation of the payment with your payment card. Payment service provider is not responsible for the quality, quantity, price, terms or conditions of any goods and/or services or other facilities offered to you or purchased by you from the Website by using your payment card. When you pay for any of the Website’s goods and/or services, you are primarily bound by the Website terms and conditions. Please note that only you, as the cardholder, are responsible for paying for all goods and/or services you have ordered through the Website and for any additional expenses/fees that can be applied to this payment. Payment service provider acts only as the executor of the payment in the amount stated by the Website, and it is not responsible for pricing, total prices and/or total sums.
- You acknowledge and agree that notification for following situations will be sent to you, using agreed method of communication, at least 7 (seven) business days prior: more than six month have elapsed since the last payment; or there are charges to the recurring transaction agreement including, but not limited to any change to the amount of the recurring transaction and/or any change to the date of the recurring transaction.
- You acknowledge and accept own responsibility to be updated in information provided on Website regarding Terms and Conditions and/or using your Personal account/profile on the Website.
- You agree on using of communication method via email message/sms message/phone with contact details provided in Recurring Transaction Agreement Form.
- In case there is a situation when you do not agree with the aforementioned terms and conditions and/or other reasons, we ask you not to proceed with the payment, and, if necessary, contact directly the administrator/ support of the Website using email with following Website contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org